Saturday, February 27, 2010

Brenda Photo Challenge

Well today is the day photo's are due for the Brenda Photo Challenge. The topic / catagorey is wood. I took pics at one of my favorite places in the whole wide world. I love working with wood and I love the smell of wood. Anyway I hope my pics are okay.













9 comments:

  1. Very nice shots. I agree about wood, love the smell of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your favorite place is either Home Depot or Lowe's. :D Good choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detail you captured in your pictures! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative and interesting!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stakes one withthe shadowing/shading! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome take on the subject wood! And it does smell great inside a wood shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome perspective shots! You know how to use depth of field to your advantage! Love 'em all! And that is one of my favorite places to visit too, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome details and wonderfully composed challenge shots! I can almost smell the wood shavings in a couple of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this?