Sande don't read this if you want to be surprised by what I made you. However it's up to you.
Well after yesterday's fiasco, I decided to try again. Only this time I didn"t try to do anything fancy. I just made plain simple camera strap covers. The sewing machinw BTW worked great this morning. Anyway, since I no longer had colors that fit her favorite colors. I made a variety for her. One for christmas, summer outtings, just for fun and just because I think everyone should have a little more mickey in their life. Wish I had some better fabrics.
I even made one for me. Which I happen to love. Wish I had more holiday fabric. I'd make one for each holiday too.
Now to start gathering things for the trip to Texas.


Of course I peeked. If I think there is something to peek at...I peek!!!
ReplyDeleteLove them...Love all of them. remind me to show you the strangest geo-cache ever.
ReplyDeletesuper duper cute... I agree, mickey needs to be in every ones life. :)
ReplyDelete