Last night after John got off work he recieved a phone call. This phone call was from his nurologist. This new doctor of his has actually been working to find out what's wrong with John. Anyway they were talking about past injuries John has had ...blaa blaa blaa. He was on the phone, so I don't know exactly what was being said. I do know it sound to me like they were actually coming up with some possible causes.
When John got off the phone he said that this doctor did not know before yessterday that John had been given an MRI the begining of Jan. I guess he found it trying to rescearch more of John's history. Anyway he called, because the MRI was abnormal. I'm not real good with medical stuff but, but one possible reason had to do with old injuries, another was AVM what ever that is. Because of all this the they have to of course do another more detailed MRI. MEanwhile John is getting more and more antsy and losing sleep. I have no clue when his MRI will be but, knowing the military it won't be for another month.
The Bits: August
5 years ago
you guys are in our prayers.. we love you!!!
ReplyDelete