I do have a couple pics to share. To begin with let me say that for as long as I can remember Christmas Eve has been a time to embrace our Mexican Heritage. So this year our family and my brother's , Scott's, family met up at their place to comence with the fiesta.
This picture had to be taken because my 7 year old niece was amazed that her dad was cooking. She claims to have never seen him to this task. He by the way made some awesome sopspillas. I had mine drizzled in chocolate. Did I mention that on Christmas and Christmas eve I'm not diabetic?

This is my brother Scott acting up for the camera and his beautiful wife Nichole. I'm not sure Nichole has ever taken a bad photo.....hehehe (Jeremy Reference) or has she? I could look through all my photos and I'm sure to come up with something. Just kidding Nic.
This is JD and Ken. JD is sporting his brand new haircut and shaved face. I think he looks great. The cutie on his shoulders is my niece that claims she's never seen her father cook.
This picture I had to take cause it was my 4 year old niece's turn to set the table. Let me tell you that was some hard work for her. She ended up breaking one plate and only an hour after breaking a lamp. Poor Reagan. I however think she did an awesome job. We all had cups silverware and a plate. what more could you ask for.
Another tradition both of our families have on christmas eve is the opening of Pajamas. Very different ages and styles for the sets of cousins. Pictured here is Reagan, grant who I think looks like the kid from home alone.he should have put his hands on his face. then there's JD, Jordan and Kennedy
I for one, had a great time at their house and look forward to the next time we see them.
How fun!!! glad you got to spend some time with family. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI think a mexican fiesta is a great time, any time! Yay for pajamas. I'd wear mine everyday, all day, if I could get away with it.
ReplyDelete