Monday, May 10, 2010

mother's day

Okay, on mother's day right before we had dinner I read my friend Heidi's blog. I got a real kick out of the conversation they had to i thought I'd copy her and do the same thing. Here's how ours went

Julie - Okay, I just read heidi's blog and I thought it was great, so we're going to do it too. So tell me what do you love about your mom?

Jeremy: Objection! Leading question.

Jordan: Who's mom?

John: You only have one mom.

Jeremy (sarcasticly) : Her sense of Style

Jordan: I love that my mommmmmyy....

Jeremy (interupting): has a great sense of style

Jordan: Laughs.... I love that my mommy is preparing me for the 2nd coming

Julie: Glares at Jordan not sure of how to take that

John: Today's sunday, Dr. Who is on.

Jordan: I love that mom and dad made me so that I can answer questions like these.

Jeremy: Aren't Heidi's kids like two (indicating he doesn't want to play)

Joshua-David: Can I have more.

Julie: yes

Joshua-David: I love that you let me eat more food.

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Thanks for the belly laugh. Sorry it wasn't serious, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious! There is the difference between little kids and teenagers for you. Fortunately, I know how much your kids love and admire you because I can see it in how they interact with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome! your family is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this?