Monday, January 25, 2010

Made a little something this morning



When I woke up this morning I had only one thing in mind. That was, make a bag for my camera. Don't get me wrong I have a bag, but it's like totally gianormus. I wanted something smaller that would be easy to carry arounf when we are doing the tourist thing. I haven't been to San Antonio to see Gramma and Granpa Since Josie was 2 months old. Then again I could be remembering wrong. My husband claims I have two different memories. I have preganancy memories and not pregnagt memories. Supposedly the two never cross over each other.
Anyway as I was saying, I do Not want to lug around my huge camera bag but, I do want my camera. So this morning I woke up and whipped together the following. I made it from an old skirt, hair elastic, a really old camera bag and of course fabric from around the house. Yes I know it's not perfect, but I did come up with the design and make it in two hours. I like it.

It comes complete with a pocket inside to put my ID cards and such. I really should learn to cut all the strings before I take pictures. The strap for the bag is the camera strap.

Did I mention I made a cover for my camera strap that matches. I also finally figured out a way to keep my lense cap using super strong magnets, which also means I can change it as often as I change the camera strap.

On a side note, Colleen I still need a fave color for you and your man.

Now I'm off to make some fabric bags to wrap some thank you gifts, I've made.




1 comment:

  1. That is so stinking cute. I really do, need to come and spend a couple days with you and learn all of these fun things.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this?