I didn't want to go but, I did. Once again, no one was successful at getting my blood pressure. I was a little relieved to see a older civilian doctor walk in the room. But that soon changed as soon as he was close enough that I could smell his breath. OMGosh! It was totally gross! It was all I could do not to gag. especially when his face was right in front of mine and he was showing me how he wanted me to open and say AHHH. I'm not sure if I should rely on the info given to me by this guy. Especially after he tried to look in my ear and complained that I have a weird ear canal. It was hard to see through. First, the thing wasn't in my ear right. I could feel that. And second how on earth are you suppose to see something when you have the pointy end pushing into my flesh? Once you get past all the weirdness it was a decent visit. He said my lungs sounded fine. He heard no wheezing. So he doesn't think I have asthma or something like that. That's when I informed him I don't wheeze, I'm a cougher. I've had asthma for 18 years. So he then said he said my lungs sounded fine and I don't have Pneumonia. He did decide I need some sort of a 5 day pill thing to get rid of an infection in my chest. That and he loaded me up with the abuterol and that stupid mask spacer thing. That thing is not practical to carry around and I don't feel the medication with it. When I inhale directly I can feel it's effects quickly. So that about sums up my visit.
The worst part of my visit is that I gained 15 pounds in the last couple months, guess that's what happens when you can't move and breathe at the same time.
The Bits: August
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think about this?